My Regular Splinterlands Gameplay. Splinterlands Social Media Challenge.
How are you? Hopefully, you all are fine and I am also well. Today I am here to share some of the recent battles I did, and I am going to share the strategies and lineup with you.
@Splinterlands hosts a challenge named "Social Media Challenge" every week. You just need to write a good post and share your post link in their comment section and you need to share your post on other social media platforms. The main intention of splinterlands is to spread splinterlands all over the world.
- Let me introduce you to the lineup and the strategies I followed.
In this battle, combat rule was Standard and mana cap was 19. I choose TARSA as my summoner. TARSA is a rare fire summoner and it adds 1 melee damage and 1 health to all the friendly monsters.
In the first place, I choose to place Living Lava because of its Shield ability with high damaging power with health and armors. It costs 7 mana. It had 3 melee damage, 1 speed, 2 armors and 6 health. The summoner added one extra melee attack and health.
In the second place, I choose to place Serpentine Spy because of its Opportunity ability. Also, it has high melee damage and speed. But it has very low health which is risky. But I love this monster because of its Opportunity ability. It had 2 melee damage, 3 speed and only one health. It costs 3 mana. The summoner added one extra melee attack.
In the third place, I choose to place Scavo Chemist because of its Cleanse ability with low mana cost. It costs 2 mana. It had no damaging power, 2 speed, no armors and 3 health.
In the fourth place, I choose to place SCAVO HIRELING because of its Repair ability. It costs 3 mana. It had no damaging power, 2 speed, no armors and 1 health.
The opponent chose Pyre as his summoner which is a rare Untamed fire summoner and it adds one extra speed to all the friendly monsters. It costs 4 mana.
In the first place, he chose to place Living Lava with Shield ability. It had 3 melee damage, 1 speed, 2 armors and 6 health.
In the second place, he chose to place Fire Elemental with Blast ability. It had 2 range damage, 4 speed, no armors and 2 health.
In the third place, he chose to place Serpentine Spy with the Opportunity ability. It had 2 melee damage, 3 speed, no armors and 1 health.
- The opponent choose Pyre as his summoner and choose Living Lava for the first place. Then he placed Fire Elemental and at the last position, he placed Serpentine Spy.
- After ending the first round, I lost my Serpentine Spy and the opponent's Living Lava lost all the armors.
- After ending the second round, I lost my Scavo Hireling and my Living Lava and Scavo Chemist lost some of their health. The opponent's Living Lava also lost some of its health.
- After ending the third round, I lost my Scavo Chemist and my Living Lava lost some of its health. The opponent's Living Lava also lost some of its health.
- After ending the fourth round, I lost all the monsters and thus I loss this battle.
If you are interested to join Splinterlands, you can join by clicking my referral link :- https://splinterlands.com?ref=sm-player
Wanna check out my other Splinterlands battles? Here are some :
That's all. Thanks, everyone for reading my blog. If you find my articles/videos helpful/enjoyable, consider following me. And don't forget to share your thoughts in the comment section below.