My Actifit Report Card and Update: October 9 2021
I'm back with another Actifit Report and Update. It's been an exciting week with Hive reaching a new much higher high, which is great. Unfortunately, the price dropped down again. However, the drop was smaller than the jump. So, it's still a positive step and could lead to a new even higher high soon. I believe the price of Hive will reach at least US$2 before this bull run ends.
In terms of activity, it has not felt like a particularly active week but I've managed to get above 5,000 counts on almost all days. I've got out of many of my routines from before I moved house. For example, I no longer take my dog Mango for long walks. Instead, I take him for shorter more frequent walks. This is because the new back garden doesn't have grass yet. It has been seeded but it still has a long way to go. The front garden has plenty of grass. I mowed it yesterday between walks with Mango. I'm still busy around the house and garden. Today, I moved some bricks to line the inside of one of my fences.
I only managed one post since my previous Actifit Report. I posted a summary of the Vaccine Death Report. This is a very interesting report that has pulled together a lot of information and data about the dangers of Covid-19 vaccines (mRNA in particular). Most negative information about the vaccines is censored. Therefore, it is important that reports that expose the dangers and negative effects of the Covid-19 vaccines receive some attention.
Some of the key points of the summary include:
- underreporting of vaccine adverse reactions.
- exaggeration of Covid-19 cases and deaths.
- lack of transparency about the contents of vaccines
- testimonies from many doctors, nurses, and funeral directors about incidences in hospitals and homes
- accounts from many people who know/knew people who have been seriously injured or died shortly after receiving a vaccine
- statistics indicating Covid cases and deaths greatly increase in countries straight after the vaccines are introduced
- suppression of effective treatments and cures for Covid-19
- finishing up with my own thoughts about the report
I strongly recommend that you read this post, the full report, and the many links contained in the report.
That brings this Actifit Report to an end. I hope everyone had a great weekend. I should have at least one more post out before my next Actifit Report. I am still focusing on Covid-19.