Happy Thursday my friends!
The second last Thursday of the year and time for ...
- A weekly themed contest with the weekly theme determined by yours truly 😁 and suggestions are very much welcomed.
- All prizes will be sponsored by me!
This week's theme is:
"My Favourite Way to Usher in the New Year"
As we approach the New Year 2020, how do you prefer to usher in the new year?
...are you one who prefers to be out and about with friends until the clock strikes midnight?
...or do you prefer to stay home and watch the telly, and maybe catch some fireworks from afar?
How to enter?
- Create a post about your favourite way to usher in the new year.
- Please take a look at the next section on What makes a qualified #ccc entry (#ccc rules).
- Here is a sample post by me for your reference 😉 - @marblely's favourite books.
- Leave a comment on THIS POST with a link to your entry/post, to help me keep track.
- If it is a valid #ccc entry (please read the #ccc rules section below), I will assign an entry number; otherwise, I will reply with any corrections needed.
- Upvotes and resteems are very much appreciated but not mandatory.
- 200+ words of original writing:
- your post does not have to be in English. You can write in any language of your choice and I will use Google translator for your post or you can recommend to me a good translator that I can use 😎
- or if it is an artistic expression in the form of art (any form of art / craft), share 3+ original art process/progress photos and preferably a description for each photo.
- MUST use the #ccc tag as one of the first 5 allowed tags.
- MUST include the invitation code below (including all the links) (copy the entire code and paste it at the end of your post - just like in this post):
This is an Invitation to join #ccc for [Guaranteed 👍 Daily Income 💵 and Payout 💸 for Newbies (2.0) 🐟 🐜 🐛 in #ccc 👣 and Follow 👣 the Honor Code 🏅 - the Creed (Conditions and Limits Inside)](https://steemit.com/ccc/@freedomshift/guaranteed-daily-income-and-payout-for-newbies-2-0-in-ccc-and-follow-the-honor-code-the-creed-conditions-and-limits-inside) <br>AND <br>the [latest update](https://steemit.com/ccc/@freedomshift/an-update-v2-1-to-guaranteed-daily-income-and-payout-for-newbies-2-0-in-ccc-and-follow-the-honor-code-the-creed-conditions-and) <<< _please click to read._
- You may also read more about #ccc here: https://steemit.com/ccc/@team-ccc/the-curation-circle-creed-and-what-is-behind-it
- If you have trouble copying the code, you may also copy the code from here: https://steemit.com/ccc/@team-ccc/the-ccc-code
How long does the contest run?
- This week's contest will run from this Thursday until January 2, 2020.
💰 What are the Rewards / Prizes ? 🎁
- 1 winner and 1 bonus winner will be randomly selected
- Each winner will receive a little something 😎
- Everyone who participates will receive a share of STEEM from this post's payout as my way of thanking each contestant for the effort that you put in, in entering the contest 🤗.
- Upvote and Resteem from me 🙃. Please note that I may take some time to upvote your post while I wait for my VP to recharge (to give you my best upvote value) and I may be late to comment too, but I will.
🏆 How will the winner be selected? 🏆
- Each qualified #ccc entry will be assigned a number, e.g. Entry #1, Entry #2 and so on.
- All winners will be randomly selected using https://wheelofnames.com/.
Come and join our #ccc weekly contests!
- @team-ccc's Monday Contest: Contest "What does CCC mean to you?/¿Qué significa CCC para ti? 2.28"
- @freedomshift's Wednesday Contest: Weekly Contest - "What does TODAY Mean to YOU?" #ccc 2.28
- @wakeupkitty's Friday/Saturday Contest: CONTEST/CONCURSO: Looking Back/Look Forward (Mirando hacia atrás/ mirando hacia adelante) 2.27
- @olivia08's Sunday Contest: "TAKE A PIC NEW THEME - CHRISTMAS TREE ROUND 12"
- @felixgarciap's Sunday Lyric Poetry Contest: "Lyric poetry contest 27th Edition - Prompt: harm"
the latest update <<< please click to read.
🤗😉 I look forward to your entry! 😍😎
And let me take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2020!