My Actifit Report Card: January 7 2020

in #actifitlast year

This one is for yesterday again as I got busy with the grow tents last night I didn't get to make the post.

I have been trying to get out and walk more and more as I feel my self getting lazy and I don't want that.

I was able to hit 7k steps so that's not to bad but nothing good I like to hit 10k a day if I can.

Almost time to start jogging again cause I can't do any workout the involves my shoulders as I have small tares in my tendons and they make my arms go numb when I lift to much so I try to keep it to 5lbs or so.

Well thanks for coming to check out this actifit report, You can easily make one and get paid steem and other tokens to take steps.

Daily Activity


He killed this chicken!!! It's all your fault!

You kill plants and horrific ways. You murder baby plant fetuses!

Voting because your a plant murderer!!!

Have great day. In the native American world we call you poor hunter. Only skills you have are hurting plants ..

Here I thought of you...


Your just mad... and your responsible for this cow being murdered!!! Cow murderer!!!! Hope this cows screams haunt you... Mooooo mooooo!!!!

I'm gonna keep roasting you until your willing to sit and talk and start acting like a person and not a bitch...

Blaze it!!!

And you don't really care about the world. I see no speaking about the organ harvesting of China. Or lbgt people being murdered world wide. Or that Saudi Arabian women have no rights...

Or how about the salmon. Which make the entire ecosystem of the USA and Canada so amazing.

No your just petty. So I'll war back...

Guess what...

Thanks I'm earning off you!!! And it's sad when you make me.look good and get more followers... Hahahahahaha I'm loving it!!!


I'm gonna keep roasting you until your willing to sit and talk and start acting like a person and not a bitch...

Only your not roasting me, you're making your self look like a fucking tool. It does not hurt my feelings that you have an issue with me or my opinion on the fact that no one native American or fucking Jewish or Islam should not be killing animals for any reason when you can grow food and thrive just as I have been for the last few years. want my blood work? I can show that I and my kids are healthier than 99% of the rest the world. o and the 1% are all the other vegans.

now you want a truce that I stop flagging your post then you need to stop bashing any and all vegans or anyone for that fact on steem. if not my flags will keep coming and may just get worse who knows

"no one native American or fucking Jewish or Islam should not be killing animals for any reason"

So you do want the deaths of animals!!! Hypocrite!!!

Your not really a vegan!!!

Ok it's war good sir!!! You obviously want conflict so here it is!!!

Your just a buttroast. Mmm beef!!!

Guess we got lots of beef!!! IMG_20200107_115345508.jpg

Screenshot_20200107-132835.pngBiggest voter of this post!!! Love it!

Congrats on providing Proof of Activity via your Actifit report!

You have accordingly been rewarded 35.125 AFIT tokens for your effort in reaching 7798 activity, as well as your user rank and report quality!
You also received an 0.36% upvote via @actifit account.
The following boosts were applied to your post:

Actifit rewards and upvotes are based on your:

  • User rank: which depends on your delegated SP, accumulated AFIT tokens, rewarded post count, recent rewarded activity and owned AFITX.
  • Post score: which depends on your activity count, post content, post upvotes, quality comments, moderator review and user rank.

To improve your user rank, delegate more, pile up more AFIT and AFITX tokens, and post more.
To improve your post score, get to the max activity count, work on improving your post content, improve your user rank, engage with the community to get more upvotes and quality comments.

Actifit is a Steem Witness. If you believe in our project, consider voting for us

Vote for Actifit as a Witness
Chat with us on discord | Visit our website
Download on playstore | Download on app store
FAQs | Text Tutorial | Video Tutorial