Thursday, October 15, 2020. Welcome to the #MLB Playoff Pick'em!
Due to the overwhelming number of people editing their picks and the tremendous amount of time it takes for me to check the timestamp on each entry, I'll be making an adjustment to the contest rules.
From here on out, if you make an edit to your picks you are disqualified from the contest. No exceptions. This will make things more clear for everyone moving forward.
Thank you for playing, and best of luck!
For today's contest with only a couple games on deck, I want everyone to pick the Over/Under
Deadline for today - 5:07 PM EST.⚾️
- All contestants are allowed one entry.
- All entries must be placed by 5:07 PM EST.
- Contestants must pick a team to win+Over/Under for each game.
- Whoever picks the most games right, wins the contest.
Tie-Breaker, each day I will pick a game where you will need to pick the Combined Total Runs Scored without going over.
- In the event of a tie, whoever comes closest to the
Combined Total Runs Scored, without going over, wins the contest.
Today's game: Los Angeles Dodgers @ Atlanta Braves
- List your entry as follows, Winning Team+Over/Under+Tie-Breaker.
Example: TB/Under, LAD/Over, Tie-Breaker 12.
- All contestants should try their best to circulate the post/contest.
- Winner(s) get 50% of the post's liquid earnings.
- Don't edit your post. Edited posts will be disqualified from the contest.
MLB Match ups for 10/15
MLB Playoff Pick'em will be running each day of the playoffs and through the World Series.
Please list your bets in the proper order listed so that it's easier for me to grade the picks. If you have any ideas, suggestions or ways of helping the contest, feel free to let me know.
Resteem appreciated. Follow me here on HIVE or find me on Twitter.
Best of Luck!
Sports & Coffee⚾️