📷Malaysia Sport & Leisure Expo + Wang Xiao Yu+ Video | 马来西亚体育休闲博览会 + 王小羽+ 视频😎(by @ace108)
(Edited)
Went to Mid Valley South Key in Johor Bahru to check out an exhibition on Thursday.
周四去新山Mid Valley South Key看展览。

Couldn't get near. I went to the other side. There was a pickleball court next to it and a couple just stopped playing. I went to try out a bit.
我没法靠近。我去了另一边。旁边有一个匹克球场,两个人刚好停止了打球。我去试了一下。

Was given a 10 Malaysian ringgit voucher after that.
之后他们给了我一张10令吉的代金券。

🎶Meanwhile, some music for you to enjoy as you read. This piece is part of Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons, particularly the first of the 4 violin concertos, called Spring.
🎶让大家继续读的时候,欣赏一点音乐。这件作品是维瓦尔第的“四季”的一部分 - 4小提琴协奏曲中的第一首,名为“春天”。
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/
https://soundcloud.com/alan-chang-563971986/four-concerti-grossi-4-vivaldi-op8-i-la-primavera-allegro-largo-allegro
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/music/2213/antonio-vivaldi/the-four-seasons/
It was the Malaysia Sport and Leisure Expo.
那是马来西亚体育休闲博览会。

I swear none of their ads I had seen mentioned the 5 Malaysian ringgit entrance fees.
我敢发誓,我之前看到的所有广告都没提到5令吉的入场费。

At least there was a 5 ringgit voucher.
至少有一张5令吉的代金券。

Yonex was right at the entrance.
入口处就有Yonex。

Went further in.
我继续往里走。

There were pickleball stuff heard but I'm not familiar with this brand.
那里有匹克球用品,但我对这个牌子不熟悉。

The same bring with badminton rackets too.
他们也带羽毛球拍。

This small booth have some nice bags.
这个小摊位有一些不错的包。

There was a badminton court and many people was watching a match.
那里有一个羽毛球场,很多人在看比赛。

Couldn't get near. I went to the other side. There was a pickleball court next to it and a couple just stopped playing. I went to try out a bit.
我没法靠近。我去了另一边。旁边有一个匹克球场,两个人刚好停止了打球。我去试了一下。

Was given a 10 Malaysian ringgit voucher after that.
之后他们给了我一张10令吉的代金券。

I joined the crowd and digging for treasures. Picked up a pair of shorts for 15 Malaysian ringgit but I could only used one voucher each receipt. So I used the 10 ringgit voucher.
我加入了人群,开始淘宝。我花了15令吉买了一条短裤,但每张收据只能用一张。所以我用了10令吉的代金券。

There was a stage and an area where some k-pop competition was supposed to use but I didn't see any action.
那里有一个舞台和一个应该用于一些韩流比赛的区域,但我没看到任何活动。

Checked out other booths but couldn't find anything to spend the remaining 5 ringgit voucher.
我看了看其他摊位,但没找到可以用剩下的5令吉代金券的东西。

There were some games to play.
那里有一些游戏可以玩。

I joined the queue to play this ring toss game but didn't win anything.
我排队玩了个套圈游戏,但什么也没赢。

Passed by the badminton court and find the place was cleared out.
路过羽毛球场,发现那里已经空无一人了。

Walked around to other booth.
我又去了另一个摊位。

This booth was crowded before but the badminton match ended and a chio badminton player came.
这个摊位之前很拥挤,但羽毛球比赛结束了,一位羽毛球运动员来了。

Then a crowd gathered
然后人群聚集起来

Many were taking pictures. Do you know Wang Xiao Yu?
很多人都在拍照。你认识王小羽吗?

Went to the redepmtion counter before I left and got myself a few racket grips.
离开前我去了兑换柜台,拿到了几个球拍握把。

Here is a video I recorded.
这是我录制的视频。
https://www.tiktok.com/@ace108.sg/video/7554556445748989191
[//]:# (!worldmappin 1.50133 lat 103.77742 long Mid Valley Southkey Shopping Mall, Persiaran Southkey 1, Southkey, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia d3scr)

请看我其他帖: @ace108

0
0
0.000
You can check out this post and your own profile on the map. Be part of the Worldmappin Community and join our Discord Channel to get in touch with other travelers, ask questions or just be updated on our latest features.
I’m a huge pickleball fan! I had better not go to an expo like that. I would buy all kinds of gear.
To be honest. The pickleball stuff didn't excite me much.
The bags were interesting though.
I missed the Fitxpro in Singapore last weekend.
That's one I should have visited.
王小雨怎么有点眼熟啊,但是又想不起来是谁
应该是。。。
https://www.douyin.com/user/MS4wLjABAAAAS4n5ttUHnq98c45AQFTuQtxckO1JSgaYhYdd8qfphdE
@tipu curate
Upvoted 👌 (Mana: 17/57)
谢谢支持