The current football season could be coming to end due to the global pandemic rampaging countries and cities around the world. Isolation and lock down is the order of the day as footballer and coaches who tested positive are in recovery face while some already recovered from the deadly disastrous virus. Frank Lampard might not want to buy overpriced players in the summer knowing he is a big fan of the domestic players coupled with academy boys which we have seen worked well for him this season against all odds. These are the five players he might be looking to switch attention to if the market is overly aggressively priced:
- Connor Gallagher, who has performed beyond expectations this season, started his season at Charlton Athletic scored over 5 goals with more assists then move on to Swansea which he has also recorded over 5 assists.
- Marc Guehi, who Frank Lampard has already used in cup competition this season.
- Ethan Ampadu, versatile player and a tireless midfielder.
- Charly Musonda, the winger who has struggled in recent time with injuries cutting short his season so far. He is more of a fantastic player and Frank Lampard eyes is on him.
- Jake Clarke-Salter, a beautiful defender who has gone on loan three times already with three different clubs and posses a lot of experience in his short time on loans.
Thank you for reading. Cheers
Shared On DLIKE