I finally got caught up with the door jambs. I only had two sets left to do. One of them was pine exterior and mahogany interior. The pine side will be painted and the mahogany side will have a clear coat.
Since there are a few people missing this week, I did some jobs that would normally be taken care of by other people. I restocked the racks with blank pieces and did other things like that. That involved a bit of walking and moving around, so it really helped with my step count.
After that I made some custom double hung sash pieces. These would normally be done on the moulder, but since it’s a small run, it’s more economical to do them on the CNC. It’s not worth the setup time on the moulder for short runs.
It was a good day overall.
Now I just have one more shift and it’s the weekend for me. I’m still on the evening shift next week.
That’s all for now.
Thanks always for your support, and have a great one until next time!