Hey everybody and thanks for stopping by!
Ahhhh, to sleep in! How glorious! I really needed the sleep. The plan was to get up and as soon as we would be ready, head out to Tractor Supply. Destination: greenhouse! We had let our silvergoldstackers community know we wouldn’t be on the call today because of our plan for the day.
After a twenty minute drive, we arrived at the store. We hadn’t been there since they originally opened several years ago. They have changed quite a bit with what they sell since then.
It was chick days so they had lots of little fluffy baby chicks in heated keepers. So cute!
I found my little walk in greenhouse with the help of a sales associate. I also found tree people.
I have wanted tree people for years but could never find any that were affordable until today. They have 2 other varieties that I’m sure over time, I’ll collect and put up.
Today is Cot’s birthday 🥳😻 so I got him some lovely mice to play with. He’s 5 today.
This is the greenhouse. We were going to put it together before hiking.
That is until we opened the box and discovered how many parts there are!
The instructions says it take 20 minutes to assemble. Somehow I don’t think it will take 20 minutes-more like 2-3 hours, lol! 😹
Instead, we headed out for a hike with Jan. We discovered the Trillium is beginning to bloom in the forest!
I also found Vanilla Leaf coming up as well.
It is definitely spring! 😎
@actifit-lamb and the girls were all along for a celebratory tea party. She has become quite the little investor. She has made a nice little sum of crypto today. She put 80% in savings and diversified the remaining 20% remaining to two different companies. As you can see, it was quite the tea party!
Tomorrow’s another day and hopefully we will get the greenhouse established.
is a member of #ladiesofsgs4eva
a sweet group of lady stackers of SGH