Welcome to my daily Actifit and personal statistics update. All information is taken directly from the STEEM Blockchain and Actifit database.
Actifit reward cycle results
This section provides the results from 26-February. The following tables and charts contain the Top 20 leader-board with highest Activity Count and the Activity Count distribution.
I would like to congratulate @bucipuci with the highest activity count!
Actifit all-time results
In this section you will find the developments since the start of @Actifit. The following tables and charts are included:
- Top 10 total activity count, this table includes the 10 accounts with the highest total activity count since the start of Actifit.
- Highest daily activity count, contains the 10 accounts with the highest activity count posted in one day.
- Actifit Users, provides the daily growth in new Actifit users.
- Actifit retention rate, shows the number of accounts who have posted at least one report over a 10-days period.
- Mobile Phone OS breakdown, contains the breakdown in the two types of phones supported: iOS and Android.
- Tracker Device breakdown, contains the breakdown in the two ways steps are recorded: via a mobile phone or a Fitbit.
Since the start of the project, Actifit has provided rewards to members posting their reports. In the table below you’ll find the daily and overall granted rewards. The first two charts illustrate the number of rewards sent, the third chart provides the SP delegated to Actifit and the final two charts present the daily and average STEEM/USD distribution to members, curators & beneficiaries.
Finally here is the overview of my personal performance since I started with Actifit. Results are obtained with a Fitbit Charge 3.
This concludes my daily update, until the next time and keep Actifitting! 😀