Marigold in our garden
Marigold is one of my favorite herbs that I grow in our garden.
I started collecting flowers when they were in full bloom. When they are absolutely dry, fresh and raised.
Marigold is an extremely useful plant with many applications. From it are prepared:
- ointments for the treatment of minor burns and wounds,
- creams for cuts, dry eczema and sunburn,
- oil infusions for inflamed, dry skin
- fresh leaves added to the water in the bath make the skin soft and treat small skin irritations
- compresses are applied to slow-healing wounds
- gargle for sore throat
It is interesting for marigold that it is called a “rain indicator.” If the flowers are closed after 7 o'clock in the morning, this indicates that it will rain during the day.
Marigold with tagetes:
Thank you for stopping by!
➡ Download Аctifit mobile App
➡ Start your activity. Reach a minimum of 5,000 activity count.
➡ Post via App to the Hive blockchain, and get rewarded!
This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io