The loss of the Filipinos will be avenged by Ancajas

in sportstalk •  6 months ago 

vq91nvuw2n.jpg
Source

IBF Super flyweight champion Jerwin Ancajas wants to avenge the losses of six Filipino boxers who recently fought in America.

Ancajas trainer / manager Joven Jimenez, when greeted by Superbalita Cebu online, said Ancajas was sad to see the loss of his skills beginning earlier this month.

Pallbearers are Romero Duno, Jessie Cris Rosales, Recky Dulay, Mark Bernaldez, Raymond Tabugon, Raymond Tabugon and Edward Heno.

“We will try to win, even though Jerwin has been preparing for this fight for five months. We will do everything we can to recover the lost pinoy boxers ”Jimenez said.

Panabo City native, Davao del Norte native Ancajas, 27, 5'6 (31-1-2, 21KO) is currently training at Rock Boxing Gym in Carson City California to advance to challenger Miguel “Aguja / Needle / Needle ”Gonzalez from the Chilean country of South America.

Ancajas said it's not easy to beat 30-year-old Gonzalez (31-2, 8KO) as he is the current World Boxing Association (WBA) Fedelatin Super Flyweight champion, WBA rated # 10 and IBF rated # 14.

Gonzalez is replacing another Mexican Jonathan "Titan" Rodriguez who could not obtain a US visa due to cancel his fight against Ancajas, which was scheduled for Nov. 2 in California.

As a result, Top Rank Promotions quickly shaped the Ancajas vs Gonzalez fight on December 7, 2019 Saturday (Sunday RP Time) in Puebla, Mexico. Ancajas sails this November 30th to Mexico.

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!