Reminder: Round 4 of the Hivechess Tournament S12 , Friday, 19h GMT
Dear chess fans!
the 4th round of S12 is played this Friday 24th Jun., 19h GMT, as usual.
The current standings after the first 3 rounds you can find here.
This time no berserking will be allowed! Let´s try to create some quality chess here, after I saw so much blunders even in the highest ranked games in the last round!
Due to a family celebration I might start late today (or may miss it at all). Just start without me 😄!
Mode: 5+1 (5 minutes per game, 1 sec. increment), 70 min. arena mode with no streaks & berserks
Tournament Link: https://lichess.org/tournament/PndRcN8x
The price pool contains already app. 150 Hive!
- For Hivers, Steemians, Blurters, noise.cashers and all others!
- Players of all skill levels are welcome, from newbies to experts, you just need a free Lichess-account!
- Every Friday is one round
- Time mode is varying (5+0, 3+2,...)
- The winner of each round gets the number of points equaling the number of players in that round, the second ranked one point less and so forth until the one on the bottom of the table who gets one point. In order to be counted, at least 3 games must have been played.
- Occasionally a round may be divided into 2 skill classes
- In case two players have the same number of points, the one who played less rounds is first. If that is equal too, then the average tournament performance decides.
- PAYOUT: This season goes over 10 rounds and the tournament points are summed up. All Hivechess-related post rewards are pooled and 70% go to the price pool (PP). The tournament winner will get 40 Hive as bonus, the runner-up 15, and the rest of the PP is divided among all players equally (30%) and according to the number of tournament points achieved (70%). 50% participation is required in order to qualify for the prices.
- There will be a special price of 15 Hive for the highest performance in relation to the own rating (counted by averaging the rating after the first and the last round)
- If I don´t know your Hive username, I can´t consider you in the final rankings, so please let me know your Hive name in the comments!
Please share this announcement among your (chess) friends and colleagues!
The more participate, the more fun! And maybe some are even interested to join Hive and it´s Chess Community?
See you on Friday and good luck to all!
Potentially of interest to:
@aakrist @abimbola753 @agreste @alberto0607 @alexmag1988 @almightymelon @alpha @ambarvegas @amirl @anadello @anli @anomadsoul @apy @arsenal49 @astrolabio @b0s @behiver @bitsignal @burnoutawesome @camiloferrua @cerati @chessbrotherspro @chesthetica @cocacolaron @cryptoph0823 @darruiz @diegofitness92 @digitalis @ebingo @eliaschess333 @elprofe62 @eniolw @eenriquerivas @evgsk @fairy-of-comfort @fiona777 @fjcr @flaws @foxconnmars @franciscomarval @franu @gabotask @giacomone @gingerbyna @gravitcaper @heimindanger @hierro21 @hirohurl @iceblue @iobates @ibizaki @jaki01 @jesusmgl1995 @jkms @johannfrare @josesmoke @juanmi96 @kintokris @kreur @levitant @lighteye @lofone @lucianosky @maciejficek @marcusantoniu26 @masterswatch @maverieux000 @meedo @mrsarri @mstafford @mypathtofire @nftland1989 @orlanzavala @oshiokhenhoya @pamboy27 @parung76 @perpz @petreius @pravesh0 @primersion @rafaelaquino @renerondon @rexplanet @rheda @rodrook @ropavejero @rosmarly @salomijale @samostically @sawko @schamangerbert @schnitte @soluce07 @spacetoon @steamloled @stranger27 @syndmitrij @the01crow @thedoc07 @therealflaws @tony1294 @tungphong @uliseshb @vaipraonde @vasigo @victorbch2 @vjap55 @walner @wegflexor @xoflox @yazp @zacherybinx
(just let me know if you don´t want to get the mentions)