Reminder: Round 5 of the Hivechess Tournament, tomorrow Friday, 20h GMT
Dear chess fans,
time flies, we have already half time of season 9! The fifth round is played tomorrow Friday 26th Nov., 20h GMT, as usual.
The current standings after the first 4 rounds you can look up here.
This time there is again no increment, so keep an eye on the clock. To have a winning position is not enough, if you don´t have enough time left to convert the win!
Time Mode: 6+0 (6 minutes per game, no increment!), 80min. arena mode
Tournament Link: https://lichess.org/tournament/p1A1fDUk
There are already app. 190 Hive in the price pool!
- For Hivers, Steemians, Blurters, noise.cashers and all others!
- Players of all skill levels are welcome, from newbies to experts, you just need a free Lichess-account!
- Every Friday is one round
- Time mode is varying (5+0, 3+2,...), rated, berserking allowed (except in Swiss mode)
- The winner of each round gets the number of points equaling the number of players in that round, the second ranked one point less and so forth until the one on the bottom of the table who gets one point.
- Occasionally a round may be divided into 2 skill classes
- In case two players have the same number of points, the one who played less rounds is first. If that is equal too, then the average tournament performance decides.
- PAYOUT: This season goes over 9 rounds and the tournament points are summed up. All Hivechess-related post rewards are pooled and 90% go to the price pool (PP). The tournament winner will get 25 Hive bonus, a unique NFT trophy and the rest of the PP is divided among all players according to the number of tournament points achieved, but only if a player has participated at least 3 times (if <3 games are played in a round it will be not counted)!
- If I don´t know your Hive username, I can´t consider you in the final rankings, so please let me know your Hive name in the comments or in the Lichess chat!
- If you have not yet joined our team in Lichess, please do it here, so that you can participate (required for the Swiss tournaments only).
Please share this announcement among your (chess) friends and colleagues!
The more participate, the more fun! And maybe some are even interested to join Hive and it´s Chess Community?
See you tomorrow and good luck to all!
Potentiall of interest to:
@aakrist @abimbola753 @agreste @alberto0607 @almightymelon @alpha @ambarvegas @amirl @anli @anomadsoul @apy @arsenal49 @b0s @behiver @bitsignal @burnoutawesome @cerati @chessbrotherspro @chesthetica @cryptoph0823 @darruiz @diegofitness92 @digitalis @ebingo @eliaschess333 @elprofe62 @emic @eniolw @eenriquerivas @evgsk @fjcr @flaws @foxconnmars @franciscomarval @gabotask @gingerbyna @gravitcaper @heimindanger @hierro21 @hirohurl @iceblue @iobates @jaki01 @jkms @juanmi96 @kharrazi @kintokris @kreur @lighteye @lucianosky @maciejficek @manncpt @marcusantoniu26 @masterswatch @maverieux000 @meedo @mstafford @orlanzavala @oshiokhenhoya @pamboy27 @parung76 @petreius @primersion @rafaelaquino @renerondon @rexplanet @rodrook @ropavejero @rosmarly @sammy00 @samostically @sawko @schamangerbert @soluce07 @spacetoon @steamloled @the01crow @therealflaws @tony1294 @tungphong @uliseshb @vasigo @vjap55 @walner @xoflox @yazp @zacherybinx @zincheck
(just let me know if you don´t want to get the mentions)
Of note: Tomorrow finally also the Chess World Championship starts!
I won´t miss that!
Let´s hope the first game is over when our Hivechess event starts 😃!