Reminder: Round 9 of the Hivechess Tournament S15 , Friday 19h GMT
Dear chess fans!
the 9th and penultimate round of R15 is played tomorrow Friday, 28th Apr., at the usual time.
The current standings after 8 rounds you can find here.
This time it will be good old "normal" chess again!
Mode: 3+3 (3 minutes per game, 3 sec. increment per move), 70 min. arena
Tournament Link: https://lichess.org/tournament/kT8aeiWF
The prize pool contains already app. 554 Hive!
- Players of all skill levels are welcome, from newbies to experts, you just need a free Lichess-account and join our team in Lichess here (password is "Hive")!
- Every Friday is one round.
- Time mode is varying (5+0, 3+2, 2+1,...), sometimes Swiss, sometimes maybe Chess960 (Fischer Random).
- The winner of each round gets the number of points equaling the number of players in that round, the second ranked one point less and so forth until the one on the bottom of the table who gets one point (i.e. the Lighteye-scoring). In order to be counted, at least 3 games must have been played.
- In case two players have the same number of points, the one who played less rounds is first. If that is equal too, then the average tournament performance decides.
- PAYOUT: The tournament points of the 10 rounds are summed up. 70% of all Hivechess-related post rewards go to the prize pool (PP). The tournament winner will get 25 Hive, the runner-up 20 and the third 10 Hive bonus. The rest of the PP is divided among all players equally (40%) and according to the number of tournament points achieved (60%). Participation in 4 out of the 10 rounds is required in order to qualify for the prices.
- There will be a special price of 5 Hive for the highest performance in relation to the own rating (counted by averaging the rating after the first and the last round, if at least 6 rounds are played).
- There will be a special price of 5 Hive for the highest gain in rating points during the course of the season (if at least 6 rounds are played).
- If I don´t know your Hive username, you won´t be considered for prices, so please let me know your Hive name in the comments! Community or badge accounts can participate but are not qualified for prices! Only individuals can get prices.
Please share this announcement among your (chess) friends and colleagues!
The more participate, the more fun! And maybe some are even interested to join Hive and it´s Chess Community?
Unfortunately I won´t be able to participate, but good luck to all!
! [Mention List]
Potentially of interest to:
@aakrist @abimbola753 @agreste @alucian @artsbreezy01 @ajumaa @alberto0607 @alexmag1988 @almightymelon @alpha @ambarvegas @anadello @andzhi @anli @anomadsoul @apy @arsenal49 @artistparthoroy @astrolabio @awesomeintrigue @b0s @behiver @beyondhorizonmm @bitsignal @burnoutawesome @camiloferrua @cerati @chessbrotherspro @chesthetica @clixmoney @cryptogee @cryptoniusraptor @cryptoph0823 @cryptopi314 @dhilan04 @darruiz @diegofitness92 @digitalis @ebingo @eliaschess333 @elprofe62 @emeka4 @eniolw @eenriquerivas @engilhramn @evgsk @fcastro177 @fiona777 @flaws @foxconnmars @franciscomarval @franu @gabotask @giacomone @gingerbyna @grafo07 @hannes-stoffel @heimindanger @herz-ass @hierro21 @hirohurl @hivetrader @iamchessguy @iammanythings1 @ibizaki @iceblue @iobates @ironshield @jaki01 @jesusmgl1995 @jesustiano @jkms @johannfrare @josesmoke @juanmi96 @justfavour @kaungsett8388 @kintokris @kreur @levitant @lighteye @lofone @lucianosky @maciejficek @maestroask @marcusantoniu26 @mario89 @masterswatch @maverieux000 @meedo @memess @mrsarri @mstafford @mundocuriosidad @mypathtofire @nftland1989 @nikoszzz @oadissin @officialrosh1 @olujay @omonomo @orlanzavala @oshiokhenhoya @pamboy27 @parung76 @perpz @petreius @philipp87 @pokerarema @pokermaria @pravesh0 @primersion @ptmaker @rafaelaquino @razzor @renerondon @rexplanet @rheda @rodrook @ropavejero @rosmarly @salomijale @samostically @sanjamkapoors @sawko @schamangerbert @schnitte @soluce07 @solymi @spacetoon @steamloled @steemychicken1 @stranger27 @syndmitrij @the01crow @thedoc07 @therealflaws @timix648 @timofey @tin.aung.soe @tony1294 @tungphong @uliseshb @vaipraonde @vasigo @victorbch2 @vjap55 @volkiceper @walner @wegflexor @xoflox @yazp @zacherybinx @ziabutt3836
(just let me know if you don´t want to get the mentions)
The World Championship Match 2023 could not be more exciting. After a terrible loss of Nepo yesterday, the match is now tied before the very final game on Saturday!
Who will have the better nerves? I think if Nepo can make it to the tie break, his chances are quite good.