I just finished a 11.047km running that lasted about 1hh:3mm:35.0ss !
My last two runs were in Blaenau Ffestiniog in North Wales, which has very little flat and is also the wettest place in Wales. I did well not to get soaked and we got away with a few showers during out week there. As we left the rain was really coming down, but the long drive home was not too bad.
Today I am back to my usual long loop that does have a climb, but it is very gradual. The weather was bright and breezy. Yesterday was very windy and there could be some trees down as well as other damage.
I saw a few other runners out. The local 10km race is less than two months away, so I ought to decide if I should enter. It is fun and running in a crowd seems to push me to better performances.
Hope the Steem runners are having a good weekend.
The geeky guitarist and facilitator of the 10K Minnows Project.
- I'll buy guitar picks for Steem
- Get a Wirex Debit Card to spend your crypto.
- Get some passive income with Mannabase
- Get paid to search at Presearch
- Battle for cards on Steem Monsters
- I have Steem accounts to give away to worthy people!