I just finished a 42.066km running that lasted about 3hh:27mm:20ss !
Looked like the weather was going to rain on our parade, but in the end it held off and was a great run. My time was what I had trained for and what I was hoping for so happy with it.
The race by kms
- -2kms traffic crazy, let's get out of the car and do our warm up as we run to the start line
- 0kms raining at the start line but looks to be stopping
- 5km probably running to fast as I am struggling to stay on my feet around the we trails and not looking at my pace
- 10km slow down a little and starting to enjoy the run. Run around Lake Hayse was tough but enjoying it
- 20km mark and wishing I had done the half marathon
- 30km looks like I got my second wind...starting to enjoy this again...had time to pose for photos when I saw Kirsty's mum
- 32km wheels starting to fall off a little
- 37km starting walk more thank what I had planned but getting through it
- 42km one final hill before the finish line
Check out some detailed info at my EXHAUST page
Join me in testing out EXHAUST!