One Year on HIVE. My Actifit Report Card: November 23 2021
I joined the HIVE blockchain exactly a year ago. What a year it was! @hivebuzz knows best:
I have earned many badges, but I realized I had breached the HIVE etiquette by not posting #introduceyourself. So if you don’t mind my being late, here it comes.
I am middle-aged (I prefer to say “in my prime”), married, I work in IT and live in Poland. My passion is mountain hiking, history, interesting places and useless trivia ;-). The book I have read the most - in fact I think it would be close to 100 times - is the book of Proverbs of Solomon from the Bible.
I’ve had some ups and downs with crypto. I had 2BTC back in 2014 and happily sold them when the price reached $1000 (that’s one thousand...).
I've settled well on HIVE, I run a TravelFeed blog, I am a (hyper)active member of @pl-travelfeed group and organize your favorite @actifit tournaments named #MAcFiT Champions League and Consolation Cup.
Enough on me.
MAcFiT Champions League and Consolation Cup Update
Latest matches - Monday, Nov 22
MAcFiT Champions League Group Stage, Match Day 3
Currently playing - Tuesday, Nov 23
No matches on Tuesday, Nov 23
Next on Schedule - Wednesday, Nov 24
MAcFiT Consolation Cup Round of 8, Leg 1
Next on Schedule - Thursday, Nov 25
MAcFiT Champions League Group Stage, Match Day 4
Season 4 Schedule
Champions League - Group phase:
Match Day 1: Saturday, Nov 20 Match Day 2: Sunday, Nov 21 Match Day 3: Monday, Nov 22
- Match Day 4: Thursday, Nov 25
- Match Day 5: Friday, Nov 26
- Match Day 1: Saturday, Nov 27
Consolation Cup - 2 initial rounds
- Round of 16
Leg 1: Friday, Nov 19
Leg 2: Sunday, Nov 21
- Round of 8
-- Leg: Wednesday, Nov 24
-- Leg: Sunday, Nov 28
Already thinking about the next season. I want stabilization, so I will keep the current format of Champions League and Consolation Cup. I need however to fine tune the qualification process. Details later, here are the highlights:
- @browery has paused his #Poliac League. I am therefore converting the #MAcFiT slot reserved for League One winner into a Wild Card. By default it will go the highest ranked player not automatically qualified by regular means. If Poliac League is back, the Wild Card may go again to its winner. Order of automatic admittance into Champions League Season 5:
- Winner of Champions League
- Winner of Consolation Cup
- Top 3 ranked players after the above two
- Wild Card holder
- Introduction of "lucky loser"
- the best player eliminated in Round 2 of Champions League qualifiers (decided by narrowest score difference) will still get into the group phase. They will be placed in group A (the group of the Defending Champion)
- Tentative schedule
- Season 4 ends with Finals on Dec 15 & 16
- First round of qualifiers will be played on Dec 17-20
- Second round of qualifiers will be played on Dec 24-27
- Season 5 will kick off on Dec 31 (Consolation Cup) and Jan 1 (Champions League)
how fitting, isn't it? :-)