Actifit Stats Report = 12 February 2022 / AFIT giveaway result!
Welcome to my daily Actifit and personal statistics update. All information is taken directly from the Blockchain and Actifit database.
Let me start with the result of the Tuesday giveaway contest, where everybody could predict the total activity count for the Top 20 actifitters on 10 February. The total was 514227 and you can find the result in the first table below.
I would like to congratulate the lucky winners this week:
Tuesday next week there is a new giveaway contest and I'm looking forward to receiving your lucky predictions again.
And now to the rest of my daily report.
Actifit reward cycle results
This section provides the results from 10 February. The following tables and charts contain the Top 20 leaderboard with the highest Activity Count and the Activity Count distribution.
Actifit all-time results
In this section, you will find the developments since the start of @Actifit. The following tables and charts are included:
- Actifit Users, provides the daily growth in new Actifit users.
- TOP 20 Daily Activity Count, provides the combined sum of activities per day for the Top 20 users.
- Actifit retention rate shows the number of accounts that have posted at least one report over a 10-days period.
- Mobile Phone OS breakdown contains the breakdown in the two types of phones supported: iOS and Android.
- Tracker Device breakdown contains the breakdown in approach to capture the Activity Count: mobile phone sensors, Fitbit or HealthApp.
Since the start of the project, Actifit has provided rewards to members posting their reports. In the table below you’ll find the daily and overall granted rewards. The charts illustrate the number of rewards sent on a daily basis.
Finally, here is the overview of my personal performance since I started with Actifit.
This concludes my daily update, until the next time and keep Actifitting! 😀