Actifit Stats Report = 18 March 2023
Welcome to my daily Actifit and personal statistics update. All information is taken directly from the Blockchain and Actifit database.
Actifit reward cycle results
This section provides the results from 16 March. The following tables and charts contain the Top 20 leaderboard with the highest Activity Count and the Activity Count distribution.
Actifit all-time results
In this section, you will find the developments since the start of @Actifit. The following tables and charts are included:
- Actifit Users, provides the daily growth in new Actifit users.
- TOP 20 Daily Activity Count, provides the combined sum of activities per day for the Top 20 users.
- Actifit retention rate shows the number of accounts that have posted at least one report over a 10-days period.
- Mobile Phone OS breakdown contains the breakdown in the two types of phones supported: iOS and Android.
- Tracker Device breakdown contains the breakdown in approach to capture the Activity Count: mobile phone sensors, Fitbit or HealthApp.
Finally, here is the overview of my personal performance since I started with Actifit.
This concludes my daily update, until the next time and keep Actifitting! 😀
This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io
Congratulations @pjansen! You have completed the following achievement on the Hive blockchain And have been rewarded with New badge(s)
Your next payout target is 5000 HP.
The unit is Hive Power equivalent because post and comment rewards can be split into HP and HBD
You can view your badges on your board and compare yourself to others in the Ranking
If you no longer want to receive notifications, reply to this comment with the word
To support your work, I also upvoted your post!
Check out our last posts:
Support the HiveBuzz project. Vote for our proposal!
Congrats on providing Proof of Activity via your Actifit report!
You have been rewarded 337.8033 AFIT tokens for your effort in reaching 13017 activity, as well as your user rank and report quality!
You also received a 1.93% upvote via @actifit account.
To improve your user rank, delegate more, pile up more AFIT and AFITX tokens, and post more.
To improve your post score, get to the max activity count, work on improving your post content, improve your user rank, engage with the community to get more upvotes and quality comments.
Is a sad thing I couldn't find my way to the list this time. I will try to be in the next list.