Our Hive Power Delegations to the February PUM Winners
The awarding of badges relating to the Power Up Month of February and the last Power Up Day has been a little disrupted by the recent maintenance of HiveSQL.
Fortunately @arcange has worked tirelessly restore this service on which we rely heavily to monitor activity on the blockchain and calculations relating to our challenges. We can finally let you know the result of the February challenge, even if it's a little late.
As we have mentioned at the beginning of the year, we shifted our Hive Power delegation reward from the Power Up Day to the Power Up Month.
We aim at rewarding extremely regular participants, and those who are generous in helping others, by providing them with a 3 weeks Hive Power delegations!
The amount of HP delegated is calculated according to the following criteria:
- How many successful Power Up Months you have achieved throughout the year.
- The total amount you powered up during the PUD and the PUM.
- How many PUDs in a row have you participated in
- The levels of your power-ups on PUD (ex: you made two "level 3" and three "level 5" power-ups).
- The number of people you helped to power-up and the amount involved.
The higher all the above-mentioned values, the higher the delegation you can receive.
The February Power Up Month challenge ended with 52 victorious participants. They all performed differently but will all share the receive a delegation from us.
We will delegate 2139 Hive Power as following:
Congratulations to all of you and enjoy our Hive Power delegation!
Support the HiveBuzz project!
Vote for the proposal on Ecency
Vote for the proposal using HiveSigner