Martes de Abdomen en Llamas🔥 [ESP | ENG] Tuesday of Abs on Fire🔥
Martes de Abdomen en Llamas🔥
Tuesday of Abs on Fire🔥
Hello my dear Champions of #Hive and Full Deportes Today I share with you one of the routines for the abdomen that I usually do the most since it is one with which I started to exercise and I consider that it is very effective if we want to mark our abdomen, of course, if we want to mark our abdomen we will need a low-calorie diet and it is not a thing from one day to the next, it is months and months of hard work.
Ésta rutina la debemos repetir 3 veces dejando 1 minuto de descanso entre una y otra.
For today's routine we are going to need a weight to support our feet and we are going to perform 4 types of abdominals (20 repetitions and 1 minute of rest between each exercise) I also added a 5th exercise and it is a combination of all the previous ones to give a touch of explosiveness to the routine (5 repetitions of each one).
We must repeat this routine 3 times leaving 1 minute of rest between one and the other.
• Ejercicio #1: Abdominal Básico: 20 repeticiones | 1 minuto de descanso.
• Exercise #1: Basic Crunches: 20 repetitions | 1 minute of rest.
• Ejercicio #2: Abdominales con manos en el pecho: 20 repeticiones | 1 minuto de descanso.
• Exercise #2: Crunches with hands on the chest: 20 repetitions | 1 minute of rest.
• Ejercicio #3: Abdominales con brazos extendidos: 20 repeticiones | 1 minuto de descanso.
• Exercise #3: Crunches with arms extended: 20 repetitions | 1 minute of rest.
• Ejercicio #4: Abdominales con giro: 20 repeticiones | 1 minuto de descanso.
• Exercise #4: Crunches with twist: 20 repetitions (10 each side) | 1 minute of rest.
• Ejercicio #5: Abdominales Mixtos: 20 repeticiones (5 repeticiones de cada uno de los anteriores)
• Exercise #5: Mixed Crunches: 20 repetitions (5 reps of each of the above)